A Filipino VSO volunteer's journey to the "Land of Thirteen Months of Sunshine".

Ethiopia . . . . . . . Philippines

"The drums of Africa have summoned me, and I will not rest until I know in my heart what the beautiful drumbeats mean."

---Reiza S. Dejito

Monday, March 29, 2010

The Prodigal Blogger

Yes, that's me. I know I've abandoned this blog for quite sometime, and I know I've promised to keep you posted on my escapades here in Ethiopia. Thank you for those who e-mailed to ask about what's happening to me here. And for those who thought I was already eaten by hyaenas, thanks for your concern.

Anyway, the Internet situation here is already improving. Hurrah to globalization! So I might manage to update regularly, though my post will be more of a retrospect already.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

very touching... unexpectedly my tears flowed and my heart burst...